The VES NY is proud to present: Set Etiquette for New VFX Supervisors
Come to a seminar run by experienced VFX supervisors.
Ask any questions. Role play being with a difficult DP. Learn how to data wrangle for yourself. This seminar is aimed at new set supervisors, artists and compositors who need to go to set as well as those who are thinking about it as a future role.
For the first session VFX Supervisor Lesley Robson-Foster will be talking through a cheat sheet that will then be available:
- Prep you can do to make it a good productive day.
- A minute by minute guide to your first 30 minutes on set.
- How to get what you need – planning and discussions with key crew members.
- How to deal with difficult crew members who won’t help.
- What to take in your kit.
For the second session John Kilshaw and Douglas Purver will join with Lesley to provide an extensive question and answer session.
November 14th 7:00pm - 9:30pm
133 W 21st St, New York, NY 10011
There will be food and refreshments provided between sessions.
Space will be limited so please signup to secure your place.
STUDENTS REGISTER ON THIS PAGE USING YOUR SVA STUDENT EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY!
Any signups via this page that are not with a SVA adress will not be granted entry the day of the event.
VES members may signup at the following: